Re: #34 SSE bipolar Coil

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

> In a message dated 12/11/00 5:13:51 PM Central Standard Time,
> tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
>
> << http://www.parawire-dot-com
>   >>
> Hi Ted,
> Interesting source.   Are you familiar with MWS wire in Calif? Is Paramount
> any cheaper?
> In addition to the green #34 SSC, I also have some grey #37 SSC.
> Does RS raise silk worms?  :-))
> Check out
> http://www.wiretron-dot-com/
>
> Regards,
> Ralph Zekelman

	Thanks.  Will check out both sources.  I really would like the
"old-fashioned" wire.  I have wound lots of coils with green and red
thermalize and equivalent.  They work just fine and don't look bad, but
not "authentic".  This is an aesthetic and not a technical issue and, of
course, I don't need to do any of this at all.

Ed