My RSG Oughta be in Pictures...

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

...and it is.  Just go to
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/rsg.htm
and choose a link
at the very bottom for video clips with sound.
Unfortunately, I recorded in stereo mode from a mono
camcorder, so sound only comes from one speaker.  If
you use MS Media Player 7 with the WOW effect turned
on, it will remedy this and give you very true to life
screaming audio.  Maybe I'll win an Oscar!

Regards,

Greg