In need of historical information...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All.

I've been surfing through sites on the TC webring, looking for historical
information about Mr. Tesla and his inventions. So far, I've seen several
pages that basically say "he made some cool stuff", and are largely
undeveloped. But I do know there are some good sites out there.

If someone could please steer me to some useable online info, I'd sure
appreciate it. I'm preparing for a presentation at nasa, and it's coming up a
little quicker than I expected. Thanks in advance,

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com
Webpage: www.hvguy-dot-com