Re: Small TC experiments

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Ok, i got the xfrmr from an old nasty bug zapper.All that was in it was the
transformer and a ballast and a neon bulb.No fancy electronics.I powered it
up and put the wires together and !!!!SPIFFY!!!!!!So I used it to power a
mini mite coil i made with cardboard tube 3in diam by 4in lenght and used
30awg to wind 3in in lenght.I used some salt caps and a single gap and it put
out about 3 in loud sparks that hurt!

matt