RSG Video Link Question

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

When I click on my .avi links at

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/rsg.htm

windows media player opens and tries to play the video
file right from the internet.  Normally when I click
on an on-line non-html file, the browser pops up a
window asking me if I want to open the file, or save
it to a disk.  I want my .avi links to do that too.
How come my .avi links don't trigger that download
window?  This post is pushing the limits of what's
on-subject, so please respond off-list if you can shed
some light on this peculiar problem.

Terry--I forgive you in advance if you kill this one.*

Best Regards,

Greg

>>*Trying to get an AVI of your gap to work so we can see it is ok but the
solutions in this case should probably be sent directly to Greg instead of
the whole list. - Terry<<