Re: I need information!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Mike,

Get on any decent search engine and look for "twenty
first century books".  They have the best collection
of Tesla technical books I've ever seen, and prices
are reasonable.  They'll probably ship internationaly
if you order on-line with a credit card.

Cheers,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla