Re: First Light

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Aleks,

>> Did you think of putting the caps under oil to keep them cool??
I may do that if they get too hot, they're oil-filled already.  If I can get
hold of some cheap transformer oil I might immerse the whole tank supply
circuit, but I'd rather keep it clean if possible.

>>Also how much did you pay for your microwaves??
They were £5 each from the local dump :)
There's a huge stock there so if I blow some components I can get more fairly
easily.
Nasty to drag home and dispose of tho :( You shoulda seen my room with the
guts of four microwaves scattered about - my mum wasn't pleased :)

Henry