Re: Coupling coeff. vs Voltage gain (was Re: Who needs aquenching gap ?)

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I'd be interested in finding out what the real "journal name" is too,
because some of the early works are in this journal, and I've been having
trouble finding them.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>