What chance do we have?

Original poster: "Clara Marie and Encil by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <encil-at-foxinternet-dot-net>

>From the beautiful state of Washington, in Snohomish county,
directly north of Seattle.  We are supplied electricity by our
local PUD.  In their quarterly news magazine, Current, that is
sent to around one million customers, they stated they supply
their customers with Edison type electricity.

"In contrast to their city brethren, it was decades after Edison
perfected the practical use of electricity before Paul Graden and
scores of fellow farmers could enjoy its benefits."

What chance do we have?  One million people.

Just recently I picked up a monthly Computer news magazine,
ComputerUser.  This news magazine reaches over one hundred
thousand people monthly.  In this article the author compares,
"Thomas Edison's alternating (AC) over Nicloa Tesla's direct
current (DC)."  On the next page the author states that Marconi
is to blame for the invention of the radio.

I think we are out numbered!

I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!
Thanks for listening.

W. Encil Scott