Re: What chance do we have?

Original poster: "Charles Hobson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <charles.a.hobson-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Original poster: "Clara Marie and Encil by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <encil-at-foxinternet-dot-net>

>From the beautiful state of Washington, in Snohomish county,
directly north of Seattle.  We are supplied electricity by our
local PUD.  In their quarterly news magazine, Current, that is
sent to around one million customers, they stated they supply
their customers with Edison type electricity.

"In contrast to their city brethren, it was decades after Edison
perfected the practical use of electricity before Paul Graden and
scores of fellow farmers could enjoy its benefits."

What chance do we have?  One million people.

Just recently I picked up a monthly Computer news magazine,
ComputerUser.  This news magazine reaches over one hundred
thousand people monthly.  In this article the author compares,
"Thomas Edison's alternating (AC) over Nicloa Tesla's direct
current (DC)."  On the next page the author states that Marconi
is to blame for the invention of the radio.

I think we are out numbered!

I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!
Thanks for listening.

W. Encil Scott

Hello Encil and the "List"

Don't give up!  I demonstrate my modest Tesla Coil with its 15" sparks to
all sorts of groups. My demos are always preceded by about a 15 minute talk
on Nikola. I mention the number Edison and old J. P. did on him stating the
reasons why they did it. (AC versus DC etc.) I also mention the Supreme
Court Ruling in 1943 which gave Tesla credit for inventing the "wireless".
One such group I gave my presentation to consisted of technical and
managerial people from various electric companies  in a certain area. They
didn't even know that Tesla was the developer of poly phase power generation
and distribution systems. Can you believe it! Experts in 3 phase power
generation and distribution (the national grid) They do now!! Another group
consisted of student studying for an HNC in electrical power. They are now
interested in Tesla Coils and Tesla himself . Radio Amateur Clubs I find are
interested also. I get lots of questions from the audiences. That's my bit
to help correct the historical injustice we are all so familiar with.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.