Re: Polyethylene anyone

Original poster: "Roderick Maxwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <maxz-at-netdoor-dot-com>

----- Original Message -----
From: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 5:27 PM
Subject: Polyethylene anyone

> Original poster: "Tesla Coil by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<t_coil-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Hello all,
> I am looking for a good source for some 60 to 100 mil polyethylene sheets.
> I do not have any local access to this material and haven't been able to
> find much on the internet.  Any one have some extra they would like to
sell?
>   Or point me toward a good supplier.
> Thanks,
> Josh

United Plastics Corp.

1-800-537-9724

http://www.usplastic-dot-com

  I ordered some 30mil poly from them a couple of years ago. They have
thicker plastics available.
But make sure you tell them not to send any with bubbles in it.

I had more than a few sheets I could not use because of air bubbles.

Frakensteins Helper
Max