Re: AMRAD Spark Gaps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ducan

I make a fast search on the web and found : silicon rubber O-ring can stand
500° F some 600°F , Viton
are good for 16 hours at 600°F.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>