Re: insulaters

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

I agree that the insulator serves no "insulatory" (?) :) purpose, but it is a
great (looking) way of raising the toroid should you need to. The only
problem can be that the toroid is then supported by a small point, rather
than the larger surface gained by using PVC. I like the new abbreviation,
too, gary....whV. I hope that it will be adopted by the HV industry, as it
really is more fun than kV :) HOpe everyone had a great holiday, and that
santa wasn't zapped by the new Capacitor you asked for :)

Best wishes,

Chris