Moderator note - File attachments

Hi All,

The Tesla list does not accept file attachments due to virus and bandwidth
concerns.  I normally ask folks to post images and other files to their own
websites or offer to e-mail them to those that request them.  I also post
attachments for people when all else fails.

However, I am going to try something new!

If you send an e-mail with a file attachment to:
terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

The attachment will automatically be posted at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

It may take a half hour for the mail check and stuff.

So, if you want to post an image to the list.  Just send the file attached
to an e-mail to me at hot-streamer and it will be posted to the above place
that you can mention in your post.

These are NOT moderated or virus checked (yet) so use a little caution.
However, this system has good traceability (nuff said ;-)) and is real
easy, unlike FTP and all that.

I linked this at the main page and also added links to a few users at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com

This is an "experiment" that may make file posting a bit easier.  We'll
give it a try and see what happens.  Don't send file attachments to the
tesla list itself.

Cheers,

	Terry