[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sch. Scope variac not prob

I don't think that the variac is the problem, because the coil would do the
same thing before I even wired it in. All my connections are great. I use
aluminum split bolts on the primary and everything else is soldered to
washers tightened onto bolts.
I'll try the jacob's ladder thing to see if the tranny's the problem.
thanks!
Nathan