[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Score!

Hello,

Just got back from a local sign shop.  I called em on the phone and they
said that they might have some burnt out 15/30's that I could have and a
good 12/60 for $10.  Went in, loaded up the car, brought home and
tested.  All 6 of them worked!  Now all I need is a little help.  I am
currently running on a 15/30 France and would first like to try the
single 12/60.  If that goes well, I plan on paralelling two (or 3,
depending on how well they match) of the 15/30's.  I've used my single
for quite some time now, but I don't know how to hook up two.  I would
guess that the primaries should be in paralell so that they get equal
voltage and as much current as they need, and know that the secondaries
definately go paralell.  Is my thinking correct?

BTW, does anyone know how many volts the secondaries can be off by
before being damaged?

Thanks,

Jason