[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

Hi Robert,

I don't think Dean Ortner, who has been doing the stunt for 25 years, has
anything wrong with him either.  This is very significant!  It shows that
working NEAR tesla coils is probably pretty safe.  If you are still ok
after being ON the thing so often, we spectators probably have nothing to
worry about being near them as far as EMF fields and stuff like that go.
Noise and such is a pretty obvious hazard and I don't think there are too
many long term effects from ozone (??).

It is always had to say if we are crazy because we work with Tesla coils,
or we work with Tesla coils because we were already crazy ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry