[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First Attempt

I finished soldering the veroboard controller thing for my solid state coil
today! ("How to build a Tesla Coil" by Steve Gantt.)
I hooked up a transformer I wound to the appropriate cables, tied all the
earth wires and the -ve wire together and tied that lot to the house earth
system.
Attach coil, retreat and turn on wall switch!

Hmmm.

Something should be happening! Even those durned LED's don't light up!

Has someone else made one of these, and where am I going wrong? I suspect
it is with the earth wires, but I dunno.

-AlanP