[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: magnetic fields

Greets,

I have been thinking about this a lot lately myself.
Surely some lab somewhere has equipment to view this.
Albeit the measuring equipment probably effects the
fields some what.  We have MRIs after all.  Does anyone
know of a sight that has movie files or least images
of these fields.

> Also, when a core saturates, what exactly happens...we know what
> its effects
> are, heat, etc.., but what is actually happening to the iron and magnetic
> field?
>
> thanks for any insights!
>
> Chris Walton

Very Curious Too,