[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: magnetic fields

The fields, being dynamic and 3-dimensional, would be very hard to visualize
in detail.  The
basic geometric shapes can probably be visualized by imagining a closed
torus surrounding
the field-generating items of interest.  The magnetic field would be
strongest on the inner
portion of the torus.
I believe there is software available that will generate plots and field
data based upon the
geometry, materials used, etc., of the field generating items.  The software
I have seen has
been very expensive (I will need to track down the web site(s) again.