[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: breakout problems

> Original Poster: "Joe Thuss" <jbthuss-at-execulink-dot-com>

Hi Joe,

We would be glad to help. But, a little info will help us help you. How about a
few specifics on your coil? If your top load (toroid or whatever) is too large,
your coil may not have enough umph to charge it to breakout, which is where the
bump fits in. This would be my first guess, but it's only a guess. Anyway,
throw
down your coil specs (electrical and sizes) and I'm sure many of us can
help you
out.

Bart