[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sequencing variacs, pfc caps,and inductors...

OH, so *you're* the one that drove the price up to $265 :)

I was bidding on that 28 amp unit for a while, I was planning on getting
it myself, but had to settle for the 9 amp 240V (I got it for $72.20
including shipping, the seller listed it under "powerstat" and never
used the word "variac" in the discription :)

Have fun!
(I know I will :)
Paul