[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A tall thin piggy, or a short squat piggy?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Megavolt Nick" <tesla-at-fieldfamily.prontoserve.co.uk>
>
>                   he said his first piggy powered tc, not his first tc.

Thank you!

I made my first TC when I was 12. I learned caution when I defribulated
myself at age 14.
(let's not do *THAT* again!) I've been an electrician and am now an
Engineer.

Believe me, I'll try to be safe :)

It's been a while, so I'm brushing up my skills by constructing another
small one. (15KV-30mA NST, .0053uF MMC, Modified RQ static gap, a 4.5" x
20" Secondary, & I'm still working on the primary)

Later!
Paul

btw, At the time I built my first TC, people would still admit they
voted for RMN!