[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST and GFI ?

Hi Reinhard,
                   I can't give you a reason but I can tell you GFI units
do not like coils.  At the industrial museum Brian&Mike ran at the GFI
breakers kept tripping all night, real pain as they were at the other end of
the building.
That may just have been beacuse they were having strike problems to the
supply transformer.

Regards
Nick Field