[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: About new gap design

Ed,Finn,

>> big snip
>> spacers, I will be able to adjust the gap distance.

>>This shows my experience with this kind of gap. I do not recommend that
>>you have spacers between the tubes, at the ends of them. I feel sure
>>that almost anything would carbonize, if it is placed there.
> big snip

    just rec'd a catalog in the mail from a company called Cotronics Corp.
Ceramics ...... machinable,flexible,paintable,you name it.
machinable rod good to 2000*F .... ½dia - 20 ft 1"dia for 40.00 ft
you could make some very hi temp spacers..........3000*f garades also.

ph. 718-646-7996
catalog is worth having

Robert
ps---I would use G-10 or similar whenever possible.