[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Racing sparks, was MMC Caps

> Original Poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

Hi John, Robin,

I ran my coil (very similar coil in all aspects) in humidity and dry
conditions back in MN. I never noticed a problem with humidity causing
racing sparks. My problem with racing sparks was coupling vs. power level
of the run. Humidity might very well play a role making surfaces
conductive where you don't want them, but I think coupling is the typical
problem here.

Bart