[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: max output

Hi Jim,
           I would say that even 700kV is highly optimistic. What kind
of spark length can he get with attached sparks in single shot mode?
Electrum, with its large primary energy got to around 1.6MV.

    A few reality checks:
- sparklength under the conditions mentioned above
- can the winding be made to flashover its full length under those
conditions and how long it is?

Regards,
Malcolm