[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK supplier of FR4/G10

Cutting G10 is best (in the sense of cheaply) done with a sharp steel saw
blade, which will be instantly dull (from cutting all those glass fibers).
For real, people use diamond grid blades (which work very well).

Carbide tipped blades aren't recommended.

I used the cold saw at work to cut a bunch of fiberglass structural
materials, and wound up paying to have the blade sharpened.  Made nice
cuts, but that fiberglass dust is horrible stuff. I itched for weeks....