[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Coiler Database Idea

Hey Guys,

Some Tesla Coiler & HTML Guru (did someone say Stan <g>) should make a site
that has a US map with clickable states.  You could click on the state and
get to a list of all the hobbyist coilers in that state who choose to enter
their contact info in the database.  If the HTML Guru was truly elite, maybe
he could use java or forms or something so coilers could automatically enter
and edit their data.  (Oh, I'm thinking too small here, guess we would also
need a world map to include our coilers from Australia, Europe, Africa,
etc.)

In the mean time, maybe a simple list that is sorted by state and country
would be useful.  I hate to throw out ideas and not be able to follow up on
them, but with my insanely long work weeks and lame HTML skills, I just
can't do it.

Making Arcs in SoCal,
Ross-O
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/