[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wire

Hi Michael,
                we'd all use it if we could get it, but the only stuff I've
been able to find is lighting conductor strapping which is žinch thick and
about an inch wide - touch of overkill there.  For the connections that don't
need to be flexible I use 15mm copper water pipe.  The one to really avoid is
copper braid which is ridiculously lossy at RF.

Regards
Nick Field

In a message dated 30/12/99 08:51:43 GMT Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com