[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Full Wave Voltage Doubler with MOTs

Hi.

I checked your link (tech_corner.htm). My schematics feature 2 doublers.
Basically for one doubler (which corresponds to the link's circuit) you need
just one diode and one cap, if using my schematics.

The Yugoslav circuit uses 2 caps and 6 diodes (!) to achieve the same!

Regards

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 02.01.2000 04:14:20