From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 4:23 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: To Build a Tesla Coil
Original Poster: Bunnykiller <bigfoo39-at-idt-dot-net>

Hi Steve .....
The coils that we build are way too fast to reproduce the
effects which you are seeking .....

you could explain the theory of the coil in retrospect to tantric
meditation but in the actual demonstration of a coil to the time needed
to build to the level of physical experiences of the meditative state
are wayyyyy   to different...

when we turn on a coil   its on   like a light switch   in nanoseconds
if not sooner   all this would do is confuse your students

coils work in energy bursts and timing ...  not a step ladder effect

Scot D