[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Nathan has some success!

If the NST is good and the cap is good, could there be a carbon track
shorting out the RQ gap?  Can you examine between 1st and last cylinder?  If
you were operating for several minutes with no fan, things would have gotten
pretty hot.

Do use a fan.  Not only will things not melt and burn, it will also boost
performance.

Regards, Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA