Re: plate caps

Hi Dale,

	If you take a sheet of poly and put half in water for a few days, the
submersed section will become quite cloudy from the absorbed water.  It
will dry out and return to the orginal clarity when removed from the water.
 I have never heard of anyone "baking out" poly before adding oil for a cap
but perhaps in a very humid place it would be wise?

Cheers,

	Terry