Tesla Coil Club

Hi,
I have recently set up a Tesla coil club on yahoo clubs for anyone that is
interested it has chat messages boards and other features go here to have a
look:
<http://uk.clubs.yahoo-dot-com/clubs/teslacoil?as>http://uk.clubs.yahoo-dot-com/club
s/teslacoil?as or mail me, I am also looking for a picture to go on the front
page so it anyone has a decent one mail it to me at
<mailto::ol.margarson-at-btinternet-dot-com>:ol.margarson-at-btinternet-dot-com
BTW if you follow that link you have to click the 'home' link in the frame to
the left