Line Filter

Hello everybody,

I have got a 40 amp 3 phase 250/440 volt line filter from
Potter Wesson. I plan to use it on my control box to protect
my variacs etc. The only problem is I'm not exactly familiar
with 3 ph. It has 5 termnals on it: Gnd, N, & L1-L3. The
ground terminal is pretty obvious, but the N (I'm assuming
means nuetral or something to that effect) and L1, L2, & L3
I don't know how to hook up. Can I just tie N to L1, and L2
to L3 and use the N/L1 terminals as one hot, and L2/L3
termainals as the other on my 120/240 mains? Also the N, &
L1-L3 are in a line above the Gnd and have corresponding N,
L1-L3 terminals on the other side (10 terminals total) one
side Line the other Load as one would expect.

Thanks in advance,
Jason Johnson