3/16" G-10 by the square inch.

Hi All,

While excavating my TC lab, I ran across a pristine 24" x 24" sheet of 3/16
inch thick FR-4 / G10 glass epoxy phenolic.  Something my pal "Mr. Plastic"
knew I could not live without :-))  I really don't have a use for it but it
would be nice for small rotors and strong high voltage electrical things.

I would be happy to slice it up to order and send it out to TCers.  I
figure shipping, evaporated band saw blades, original cost... come out to
about 10 cents per square inch.  So a 6 by 6 inch chunk (I will add ~1/2
inch for sawing tolerance) would run $3.60 which includes USA shipping and
all that.  I can only really cut rectangular dimensions so no circles,
parabolas, Gaussian curves and stuff like that :-)).

If you want a slice, e-mail me at 'terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net' and I will scribe
out your piece of the G10.  Please indicate the dimensions you want in the
e-mail so I can get things sorted out.  First come, first serve...  Final
machining and dimensioning of this gnarly material is 'your' problem :-))

Cheers,

	Terry

BTW - The line filters are long gone...

BTTW - The Tesla list problems of last week apparently were USWest (Qwest)
up to major E-mail/IP shenanigans.  Some posts may have gotten lost during
that time...  Chip's new hardware and all seems to be working perfectly,
Yeah!  :-))  Hopefully, things will be much more stable now.  I "try" to
hit the mail "morning, noon, and night" to keep things going quickly and
smoothly...