Re: MOVs

Hi Herwig,

	They will all (except for very small ones) work fine.  The current rating
is just proportional to how long they can take an overload before they
short.  Normally they should never be overloaded and the spikes they
protect against are not significant.
	In my case, I can (and have) turned things up too far and blown them.  but
I should have known better and stopped when I smelled them cooking :-))

Cheers,

	Terry