Re: Formulae Needed

Hi Ryan,

	See the following page (Matt Behrend's Tesla Coil Web Site)
that has just about every equation known!  These are rock solid equations
that we all use every day...

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/tccalc.html
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/formulas.html