From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2000 10:30 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Tesla Coil Computer Programs

Original poster: Megavolt121-at-aol-dot-com

John
 I'm a happy user of both Ross and Ed's spreadsheets. I would like to point
out that by listing all the different values of the primary at different
turns. This is a big advantage if i want to knwo where to start tapping a
primary when i'm testing out a coil for both the first time and w/
different top loads.
-Alan