Ceria capacitor

Hello Group.
I ran across a high voltage capacitor and would like to gain the wisdom of the
group. The cap is a 15 x 110 x 140 mm block. It is rated 10,000VDC 0.1uF and
has a custom part number of CERIA4642SP
I'm suspecting it is a ceramic made with cerium oxide. Does anyone know the
physical characteristics of CeO2?
It looks to be a high frequency type since there are four terminals but labeled
1 & 2. They are straps ~7mm wide by 1mm thick coming out the shorter sides.
I'm mostly curious since it's value is a bit large for Tesla use.
Dave Huffman

Here is my ASCII attempt.