Rolled cap stuff for sale and free

Greetings,

I have a bunch of stuff for rolled caps that I would like to sell.  This
also includes some nearly completed caps without oil and three with oil.
The ones with oil cannot be shipped as they are not spill proof, but they
are free for the picking up.  I'm in Boulder Colorado.  I would prefer to
sell it as a single batch, but could break it up.  Here's what I have:

2 nearly completed caps requiring oil and sealing of output $20 ea.
3 or 4 pairs of 8'x16"x 0.060" LDPE sheets  $8.00/sheet
14" aluminum flashing  Free with >$30 purchase
2 or 3 partially completed caps requiring passthrough leads and oil

Let me know if you're interested.  This is a good way to get started and
out of saltwater caps.

Chip Atkinson
chip-at-pupman-dot-com