Re: Tube coil resources?

Chris
 Check Ross's site at: http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/
The most valuable assest to his site right now on tube coils is the links
he has to other's sites. I know that once he completes his coil, his site
will also be valuable to all that want to build a coil.(his old site was so
well engineered that i was able to build just about a whole spark gap coil
from his info only, of course i did double check everything he did and he
was right on just about everything)

-Alan

Original poster: "Chris Brick" <cbrick-at-rebelbase-dot-com>

 Hi gang,

 I just picked up two 833A tubes and all the stuff necessary to drive
 them.  Over the next year I will be building my first tube powered coil.

 If any of you have favorite tube websites or other resources, please let me
 know.

 Thanks,

 Chris