high power transformer found (40kv 100ma)

I was looking around ebay and found this big transformer (for x-rays). I
think it would be good for advanced (big) coils ( I am still a beginner -at-
TCs). I do not know the seller. Here is his description of it:

huge high volt power supply 40,000 tesla Item #392171584

This power supply was built by Fischer to supply the voltage across a x-ray
tube. It is 40,000 volts at about 100 ma. It has built in filtering. Email
me if you have any questions or you want a fax of the schematic. Very nice
machine was very lightly used. Has a .15 uf cap in the tank for filtering.

It is a little expensive 100$ with 6 days left. Don't drive the price up to
far an each other!
Alex Madsen

Download Now     http://www-dot-netzero-dot-net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633