Re: BPS?

Hi Garth,

        BPS is the number of times every second that the spark gap fires.
It is
also referred to as Bangs Per Second.  It ranges from 60 to 1000 in general.

I would expect a perfectly tuned and optimized coil with a 12/30 to get around
30" arcs.  But everything has to be just right.  There may be some simple
things you could do to get longer streamers depending on what your setup is
now.

Cheers,

        Terry