Re: 4-1000A Screen Biasing...

Dan :
    Normal practice for large tetrodes is to use a separate screen
supply.  If you are operating the 4-1000A in the usual oscillator
circuits for a VTC then your best bet is to  build a separate screen
supply although I have seen some circuits where the screen was tied
directly to the plate through a resistor.  This can be very hard on
tubes!

Ray