Re: 4-1000A Screen Biasing...

I'd like to add one more comment to what Malcolm has said.  You should make
sure that under NO circumstances can the screens be energized with no normal
plate voltage present.  If the plate supply is shut off the screens will become
the new plate, for a few seconds, turning incandescent and burning out thusly
ruining the tube.  I recommend staying away from tetrodes entirely for TC and
self excited RF power oscillators.  They're too much trouble to implement.  Too
many 'odes

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility