mmC caPs in bulK

Wazzaaap!
Anyone else planning an MMC in the near future? If so, I was wondering if
someone would want to buy some caps with me. This way, we get a cheaper "per
unit price" if we buy, say 250 instead of 50.  I haven't decided which company
to buy from so I'm open to suggestion. I'm planning a 20 kV -at- .04uF for my next
coil (12kV 120mA NST). I'm real sick of saltwater caps and greasy rolled poly.
It's about time I joined the 21st century...
Drop me a line off list. The more buyers the better.
I'm thinking an ordering date of Aug 10 or so. If you want in on this drop me a
line at <mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com
Even if you don't want to buy a hundred...
Thanks,

        -Michael