Re: TC Sparks and Arcs (Was - High Voltage Snubber caps

Hey Sundog, those are excellent defnitions.  I would have nit-picked the
arc definition because nothing is continuous (forever), but your examples
made it clear that you meant capable of being continous unlike the spark.
Good posting, probably worth more than 2 cents.
Tnx, Dick.