Caps in series

I know that if I wire two 5Kv .01uF capacitors in series I'll end up with a
10Kv .005uF cap but what happens when I put in a third capacitor that has the
same ratings? does the uF rating drop by half again (15Kv .0025) or is it 1/3
of the original rating now (15Kv .00333~)...or is there a completely
different set of equations for finding this out? I ask this because I'm
planning on looking for some smaller voltage caps to wire in series and from
the other visits I've made to my local surplus I doubt I'll find anything
close to what I actually need so I might end up wiring a LOT of caps in
parallel and in series to get the values I'm looking for.

Left, left I hadda good brain but it left...
---Daniel